Control System Programmer:
Full-time and permanent Control System Programmer with a minimum 5 years experience, for set-up and operation of small to large scale projects and systems in commercial and residential environments ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
Must understand the technical aspects of the job and demonstrates operational ability to troubleshoot and problem solve programming issues. Handle challenge and change in a timely and professional manner.
Qualifications/Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assist the Director of Programming with all in house programming creation and management
- Work with engineering team for project scope, pre and post bidding phases
- Evaluate all schematic level drawings for accuracy and assist in any value engineering
- Assist with all in house programming creation and management
- Design and program all lighting and AV systems within the required time frame allotted
- Support service department for all Crestron related upgrade sales and implementation
- Support field staff for remote uploads and onsite programming support
- Work with the manufacturers to improve product efficiency through new software development and design
- Create templated graphics for wired and wireless panels
- Continually bring new programming and product solutions
- Document and archive all programming information to JDAV’s servers
- Assist with developing programming budgets and standards for templates
Possess a mastery with knowledge of AV Systems with experience in CRESTRON, SAVANT and CONTROL 4 preferred for systems such as Lighting, Shades, HVAC, Audio Distribution, Video Distribution, CCTV, Networking, Door Access, Intercom, Phone Systems A PLUS
Oral, written, technical, and organizational skills also required
Those interested and have the above experience must submit a resume with a cover letter and include salary requirements. We will not accept phone calls or emails. Please correspond through the form below only. Thank you.